M3 allows for unlimited Users at no charge and a adding new User is quite simple. (Note – to add new users, you must be an Administrator of the Organization > Division > Team you are looking to add this individual.)
The person you are adding must be in your M3 environment. Not sure?
- From the left menu, go to Administration > Company Management > Users
- In the search bar under “Users,” start typing the name of the person you want to add
- If you find the person, under the “Access” column click the blue “Edit” link. This is on the right hand side of the page.
- Select the Organization, Division or Team you would like to authorize access and permission level. (Note – if you provide access to the entire domain, by default the new user will have access to any/all divisions and teams created)
- The new User will receive an email from M3 to login and reset his/her password
If you didn’t find the user you were looking to add.
- From same section Administration > Company Management > Users
- On the right hand side page, select the button Add Employee/Actions > Add Employee
- Enter the User information. The minimum data required is first and last name, email address and the status of “Active”
- Hit the “Create Employee” button
- To grant that user with M3 access, follow steps 1-6 above.