- How to create a vendor?
Option 1: Click on Vendors menu in left menu bar
- MISO3 has vast list of Vendors, this is recommended that user should search the desired Vendor by typing few words of the vendor name in “Start Typing” search box.
- In case user did not find the desired Vendor, to create a new Vendor click on “Create New Vendor” button or link.
- Fill the valid data.
- System will enable “Create Vendor” button only when user has filled valid data.
- To create a Vendor in the system permanently, click on “Create Vendor” button.
- System will create the new Vendor and will display it to user.
Option 2: Create a vendor within Service create workflow
- Create service allows the user to select the Vendor from existing vendor. In case desired Vendor has not been yet added to the system than user can select “Create Vendor” option with in the “Create Service” workflow.
- Create a new Vendor are same as Option 1: Vendor menu.
- After creating and selecting a new Vendor, user can proceed on Service creation workflow.